My College Life at Visayas State University

 


Being a college students is not easy, especially that my family is not financially stable. In my first year of being a college student is hard, even it is through online modality. I've encountered so much problems. I can't handle things, I can't manage my time wisely, it is impossible to push through my responsibilities, as a mother, as a partner, as a daughter, and as a student. In my second year it became harder but I know I can surpass it all.

These people are helping me to cope up in college life. They are also helping me financially and morally. They are the reason why my college life is not boring . People that I can count on, I truly treasure this people because they are motivating me to keep going inspite and despite of the challenges that I am facing right now. College life is not easy, there are so much problem that I might come along my way but I know I can surpass it all through the help of our Almighty God and with my people.

It is really an honor to be a student of Visayas State University. The instructor in this university are indeed intillegent. They are knowledgeable enough with their expertise. They are also flexible, can teach students even it is not their forte. The instructor in this university are doing their best to mold their students and to become professionals in the near future.

I

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Self

On Becoming a Teacher