On Becoming a Teacher

 


Being a teacher is not easy, you must packed more patience. Especially if you are going to teach elementary pupils. Teachers in elementary must possess good characteristics, because they will be molding young mind and young heart. The foundation of learning is in elementary Grades that is why the teachers must teach their pupils with their knowledge together with their kind heart In my case I can't forsee myself as a teacher. To enroll in this program is not actually my choice. When I was in Senior High days I promised not to take up Education program but ended up enrolling in this program. Since I was in elementary my dream is to become a pulis woman someday. But my mother dont want me to enroll in Criminology program because of my health condition. Teachers plays a vital role in our society. They are the people that molding our future. Without teachers there will be no other profession.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Self

My College Life at Visayas State University