My Self



I AM PRECY MAE DAGTA AVILA 21 years of age recently residing at Brgy. Anahaway Palo Leyte. I am the eldest among the three. I am a product of a broken family. My biological father left my mother since she was convincing me. At the age of 4 my mother decided to build a family with another man. They lived and build there family with me. Yet I'm so blessed and thankful to be part of their family. My stepfather treated me as his own child, he sent me to school, he gives me my needs and wants in short he is a good provider. He stood up as if he is my biological father. The longing for a father's love in my heart starts to fade away. I finish my Grade school at Anahaway Elementary School, My junior and senior high school at Anahaway national high School and now I am currently studying at Visayas State University taking up Bachelor of Elementary Education . I am a jolly one, my friends told me that I am their happy pill. Everytime they are with me they forget their problem for the mean time. I love throwing jokes and seeing my friends happy and smiling. I love talking with people, knowing their taught and idea about something in short MARITES. But I usually hide my pain and problem, I divert it through laughing and talking. My hobbies are eating, watching movies, reading books and talking.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Becoming a Teacher

My College Life at Visayas State University